Today’s a GREAT Day to Personally Evaluate (E)
. . . and watch Auburn football 🙂 .
Earlier this week, Ron Edmondson posted some very intriguing questions he uses to evaluate himself personally at the end of the year. I plan on thinking through them today and this weekend to hopefully be more ‘radically intentional’ in 2012.
Here are the questions he posted:
– What did I do that worked well?
– What did I attempt that didn’t work?
– Did I meet my goals?
– What I could I do better with a little tweaking?
– What should I stop doing so I can do other things?
– Where is my time most being wasted?
– What discipline do I most need to implement into my day?
– What was my most memorable moment?
– What drains my energy just to think about doing again?
– What changes do I need to make?
In addition, Edmondson also links to other helpful ‘end of year’/’beginning of a new year’ type questions he uses: