Top Five Most Memorable Moments of 2011 (H)
Since I could not land on just ONE, I narrowed my personal list down to five:
1. Getting a referral that we have a child waiting for us in Ethiopia to adopt. I wrote about that here.
2. Getting a call three days prior to leaving for Ethiopia that adopting this particular child was not going to work out. I wrote about that here.
3. Seeing Luke race in and win his first swim meet. Watch out Michael Phelps!!!!
4. Seeing Seth suit up and play in his first baseball game. Watch out Albert Pujols!!!
5. Preaching on the Ethiopian eunuch from Acts 8 on November 27th. Let’s just say that the week prior to preaching this message, God provided some amazing water from a desert place. You can watch or listen to the message here.
What are your most memorable moments from 2011?